
Just recently I found myself stuck between a hard place and a rock just like Jasmine and her blog and I just felt like running away. My Ex called out of no where while I was doing homework to disturb my learning time for my favorite class “Hint Hint” (Ms. Moore’s!). I really didn’t know what to do pick up or throw my phone at the wall confusion and anger was the word for this moment. So I pick up and to my surprise he decides he wants to come up with some crap like he wants to get back with me happiness was the word for this moment because i felt as though I had him wrapped around my little finger ready to get revenge but then guiltiness rolls in (Blank face).I have already been captured by that special one who treats me the way a lady should be treated he makes me happy. But I really miss the one I used to be with now sadness rolls in because i feel as though I'm stuck between a hard place and a rock!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
THIS IS THE LAST TIME …..?!!
Posted by Da chick dats Moe Realer than REALITY! at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh man i feel yoyu on this blog. i am stuck on between a hard place and a rock too. bt i think ima go back to my ex bcuz he made me relize y really love him and the other one is taking things too slow nt to say i wana rush into nothin
im proud of you bre you did the right choice 2 wrongs do not make a right no matter the circumstances.
Well I think you did the right thing.I mean sometimes you just gotta move on.But it can be hard to do that at the same time because you become attached to someone and you've grown to love that person.I'm not a therapist but I think you and others in this kind of situation should follow your heart and just let nature take its course
I totally understand where u coming from. Even though u found the 1 want to be with, the 1 that treats u like a queen. The past still trys 2 get 2 u. Even tho u have moved on u still miss the old. Even tho the new is equally equivalent. Yea i think u should use his new found feeling to your advantage because if pretty sure when yall broke up u wanted to make things work and he just brushed u off. Well now its the other way around. Just keep yo good man cus he tho 1 thats worth it all....
Post a Comment